By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website.
Legal Terms & Conditions
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this Website will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although this Website may be linked to other sites, the California Province of the Society of Jesus (also known as Jesuits of the California Province) is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that the California Province has not reviewed all the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other site linked to this Website. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk. Creating a text link from your website to our Website does not require permission. If you have a link you'd like us to consider adding to our Website, please send e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "Link request."
- By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Website, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to the California Province through this Website may be used by the California Province, anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- Although the information contained in the Website is based upon up-to-date information, and while the California Province makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the California Province makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- The California Province is the copyright owner of everything on this Website and no portion of this Website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission of the California Province, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this Website for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this Website for any other purpose violates the legal rights of the California Province.
- By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Website is owned or licensed by the California Province and may not be used by you without prior written approval. The California Province will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of the California Province or used on this Website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the Website. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights. If you would like to publish information that you find on this Website, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The California Province reserves the right to revise this legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this Website. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the Website to review these terms and conditions.
- Sponsor: California Province of the Society of Jesus, 300 College Ave., Los Gatos, CA 95030
© COPYRIGHT 2016 CALIFORNIA PROVINCE OF THE SOCIETY OF JESUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.